Goa honeymoon packages from Delhi
Goa is an immensely popular destination for the honeymoon couples travelling from the capital of India, Delhi. From the hustle and bustle of high-profile lavish and pompous weddings of Delhi to the breezy solitary coastal beach paradise of Goa is a shift from earth to heaven.
Why honeymoon couple from Delhi choose Goa
Goa is a blissful romantic state that lies in the coastal area of India. It is cosily tucked in the western part of India and has a long line of pristine beaches. Goa is a must-visit destination. It is bordered by the vast Arabian Sea. Honeymoon couples have a lot of option to enjoy and do in Goa. They also have the option of not doing anything and just relax and be with each other, enjoying each other’s company on a Goa honeymoon packages from Delhi.
- Goa has as many as 30 tranquil and serene beaches, big and small. While on a honeymoon trip to Goa try to cover the most serene and beautiful beaches of Goa. If you love privacy and do not want to be disturbed, you can avoid the more popular and happening beaches and roam around only around the lesser known but picturesque beaches.
- Feel the beauty of the seas and beaches in Goa as it is known exclusively for its beaches. Goa is fondly referred to as the beach capital of India. Explore golden sandy beaches of Goa, the exciting casinos and night markets. Plan ahead and book your Goa honeymoon package to get the best experience of water sports, sea food and stay in beachfront luxury resorts. Have a free choice of the hotels/resorts for stay. Arrange for picks and drops by can service. You can even go for a cab booking for the entire trip to have a chauffeur driven vehicle at your disposal all through the Goa honeymoon trip. Get suggested on the best options of water activities and delightful sightseeing trips.
- As you roam the streets of Goa, take in the sights and sounds, soft breeze and the grandeur of the colonial architectural remnants, you shall feel the bliss of togetherness. The cities of Panjim, Bardez, Calangute and Canacona all provide ample opportunity to unwind and chill. Goa still the state retains that old-world charm in all its street and cities. This extraordinary blend of beauty and culture makes Goa a wonderful honeymoon destination to enjoy.
When to visit Goa from Delhi
- Goa tour packages from Delhi are most frequently in demand during the winter months when Goa goes lively and spirited with the exotic preparations of Christmas carnival and the rigmarole of the oncoming New Year.
- Goa tour packages are also in great demand during the summer months, when schools and colleges are closed and the tourists and travellers from Delhi are eager to escape the gruelling heat of the National Capital region.
- Goa is a common and repeatedly visited destination for many families, corporates and friend’s group staying in Delhi, who gladly visit Goa once every year for a short trip.